The motion engine has become popular on Github , boasting abilities like animation, physics and input tracking; along with many more, like to following listed on the site:
- Input smoothing: Optionally smooth noisy data sources.
- Easy distribution: Available on npm, Bower, Meteor, or as a simple file-include.
- Low level: A single processing loop, open for low-level use.
- Watch: Values can watch other values and do as they do, faster than recalculating.
- Complex number support: Colors, path definitions, matrix transforms and more.
If you are looking to get started with animation, check out their handy introduction to animation.